Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These Corn Bread Muffins are great with chili, soups or stews.
- 418.15 g can white cream-style corn (I used Del Monte Brand)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml milk
- 354.88 ml biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 177.44 ml cornmeal
- 59.14 ml sugar
- Blend corn, egg and milk in a medium bowl.
- Combine baking mix, cornmeal and sugar; add to corn mixture.
- Stir until just blended; Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups; or use paper muffin cups inserts.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Sensational cornbread muffins...the white cream style corn must make the difference! I used a biscuit mix recipe from here #83483 in place of the Bisquick. These are easy, nice looking, and so delicious. Thanks Barb....I will make these often.