Recipe by Barb G.
These Corn Bread Muffins are great with chili, soups or stews.
Top Review by Linda B
Sensational cornbread muffins...the white cream style corn must make the difference! I used a biscuit mix recipe from here #83483 in place of the Bisquick. These are easy, nice looking, and so delicious. Thanks Barb....I will make these often.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can white cream-style corn (I used Del Monte Brand)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 3⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend corn, egg and milk in a medium bowl.
- Combine baking mix, cornmeal and sugar; add to corn mixture.
- Stir until just blended; Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups; or use paper muffin cups inserts.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.