Prep 40 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Meals in Minutes. A sweet corn dish.
- 6 ears white corn, husked
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Slice corn from cobs; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter and honey; add in flour and egg yolks; stir to blend until smooth.
- Add in milk, stir to blend.
- Stir in corn, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into corn mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes.