Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without this creamy fudge. It is so easy to make and so easy to eat! I have made this fudge for every year that I can remember. I hope it will become a tradition with you as well.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped candied cherry
- In heavy saucepan, melt the white chocolate and condensed milk together, being careful not to burn.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in salt, vanilla and cherries.
- Pour into wax-papered lined 8x8" pan. Let cool. Store in refrigerator.