Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Add some hot biscuits, hot coffee and what a lovely brunch.
- 4 egg whites, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cooked ham, slivered
- 2 tablespoons whole milk, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- minced chives (to garnish)
- lettuce leaf
- In a small bowl, combine milk, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold in milk mixture and 2 tbls chives, gently.
- Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add ham and stir-fry until ham begins to crisp.
- Stir in egg mixture and cook, stirring, until mixture has the consistency of soft scrambled eggs.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 2 plates.
- Spoon egg mixture onto lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with minced chives.