This is an inexpensive tasty dinner! Add a garden salad and it is hard to tell it cost so little to make! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain clams, saving 3/4 cup of juices.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a skillet, slowly heat the olive oil and butter, add garlic and saute until golden.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in saved juices, add parsley, salt and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, add clams and simmer 3 minutes longer.
- 7Serve hot over cooked spaghetti or other Italian pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.
- 8This white sauce will cover about 1/2 pound of pasta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Clam Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 1056.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.9 g