Recipe by jessimariel
This recipe is great for a quick, easy meal on a weeknight. Serve over linguine with a side salad.
- 1 onion
- 1 head garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup canned clams
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add the olive oil then saute the onion.
- When the onion is nearly opaque add the garlic and saute as well.
- Once both the onion and garlic are cooked add the teaspoon of oregano and stick of butter.
- Add the clams as soon as the butter is melted.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes then add white wine and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste then toss over linguine.