1/1 Photo of White Clam Pizza
This recipe is from the April 2008 edition of Everyday with Rachael Ray. This is a nice change from the traditional red sauce pizza and also incorporates seafood...yum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position a rack in the bottom of the oven and place an inverted baking sheet on top.
- 2preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3IN a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and 2 pinches salt.
- 4Lightly flour a baking sheet, place one piece of pizza dough on top and stretch to fit the dimensions of the baking sheet.
- 5Drizzle 2 1/2 tablespoons garlic oil on top.
- 6Sprinkle half of the clams on top and season with 2 teaspoons Parmesan, 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme and salt and pepper.
- 7Set the baking sheet on the hot baking sheet in the oven.
- 8Bake until crisp and golden, about 20 minutes.
- 9Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Clam Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: