Recipe by tomsawyer
This recipe is from the April 2008 edition of Everyday with Rachael Ray. This is a nice change from the traditional red sauce pizza and also incorporates seafood...yum.
- 73.94 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml garlic, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml flour, for dusting
- 2 (907.18 g) packageof refrigerated pizza dough
- 591.47 ml of frozen and chopped clams, thawed and drained
- 19.71 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme leave
Directions See How It's Made
- Position a rack in the bottom of the oven and place an inverted baking sheet on top.
- preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- IN a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and 2 pinches salt.
- Lightly flour a baking sheet, place one piece of pizza dough on top and stretch to fit the dimensions of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle 2 1/2 tablespoons garlic oil on top.
- Sprinkle half of the clams on top and season with 2 teaspoons Parmesan, 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme and salt and pepper.
- Set the baking sheet on the hot baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake until crisp and golden, about 20 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.