Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Wonderful around the holidays.
Make and share this White Christmas Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar and water, stir constantly and cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add evaporated milk, and almond extract. Let cool.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Combine milk mixture and remaining ingredients to punch bowl just before serving.
- Stir to break up ice cream into small pieces.
This is a fabulous recipe. I first tasted it at a December wedding, and my aunt wouldn't divulge the secret ingredients. That was years ago, and thanks to the internet, now I had no problem finding the recipe. (I think it should be three half-gallon containers of ice cream, though--not 3 1/2 gallons.)