Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An exceptional fudge, excellent for the Holiday Season -
- 3 cups premium white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup candied green cherries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup candied red cherries, chopped
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with Eagle Brand, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat; stir in cherries. Spread evenly in foil-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
- TIP: Fudge makes a great homemade holiday gift!