Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
Eagle Brand Recipe
- 3 (6 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup green glazed cherries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup candied red cherries, chopped
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt. Remove from heat; stir in cherries. Spread evenly in foil-lined 9 inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.