1/3 Photos of White Christmas Holiday Eggnog Fudge
Our family favorite white fudge! White, creamy rich and oh-so-good!! I make this every year for Christmas, and give plenty away as gifts. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the sugar, butter and eggnog to a full boil in a heavy medium-size saucepan.
- 2Continue to boil for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat, or 234°F on a candy thermometer, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and the grated nutmeg, stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- 4Add marshmallow creme and the rum or rum extract; beat until well blended.
- 5Pour into a buttered 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- 6Cool at room temperature, then cut into squares.
- 7Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. May be frozen for up to three weeks.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Christmas Holiday Eggnog Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2157.5
- Calories from Fat 841
- Total Fat 93.4 g
- Saturated Fat 57.6 g
- Cholesterol 190.1 mg
- Sodium 618.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 326.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 295.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Captain Morgan's spiced rum