Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Our family favorite white fudge! White, creamy rich and oh-so-good!! I make this every year for Christmas, and give plenty away as gifts. Enjoy!
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup prepared dairy eggnog
- 1 (12 ounce) packagepremium white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons Captain Morgan's spiced rum (or 1 teaspoon rum extract)
- Bring the sugar, butter and eggnog to a full boil in a heavy medium-size saucepan.
- Continue to boil for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat, or 234°F on a candy thermometer, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and the grated nutmeg, stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- Add marshmallow creme and the rum or rum extract; beat until well blended.
- Pour into a buttered 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Cool at room temperature, then cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. May be frozen for up to three weeks.
I'm tell you what anyone who is anyone that loves eggnog will LOVE this fudge! This is my white fudge to make for the holidays I would have never thought that it would taste so much like eggnog with that little bit of eggnog it called for%u2026..I am telling you it tastes so much like eggnog I was thrilled! I put the nutmeg in before the white chocolate and marshmallow cream and added the rum. It tastes just like spiked eggnog THANK YOU so much for sharing!
I am not a baker because I hate to measure, so I rarely even try to make desserts. I was thrilled with the way this turned out for me. The kids love it. I did not put the rum or the rum extract in it and it is delicious anyway. Thanks, I will make this again.
This is very flavorful but WAY too sweet. I will make again but will cut back on the sugar or may even leave it out. There is probably enough sweetness from the white chocolate and marshmallow cream.