1/5 Photos of White Christmas Fudge
The year I made this I made 3 batches and served it to company on a deep red platter surrounded by holly sprigs. It looked like something from a magazine. I might add that I made them separately to insure that the fudge came out right. I cut into 2 inch squares so that is the yield I listed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, grease foil.
- 2Mix sugar and milk in a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat, add butter and stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Without stirring, boil for 5 minutes.
- 3Over low heat, add chocolate and almond extract. Stir, then whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- 4Stir in dried cherries and toasted almonds.
- 5Pour mixture into pan. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- 6Invert pan, peel off foil and cut in 1 inch squares.
- 7Tip: To toast almonds, spread in single layer on cookie sheet. Bake in 350 oven for 5-10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally until they begin to brown.
- 8Very tasty and pretty.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Christmas Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: