Recipe by ThatBobbieGirl
My absolute favorite Christmas Candy. So simple to make, and people always ask for the recipe. So, here it is, before you've even asked!
Top Review by stacylu
Love the taste of this but I'm going to recommend adding some basic proportions for this recipe as a guide. I used a bag (12oz) of peppermint candy and a package of white chocolate bark (also 12oz I believe). I put half the peppermints in my food processor and made peppermint dust and left the other half in small chunks. Looks great too!
- white chocolate or white confectioner's coating (or combination of half each)
- hard peppermint candies or candy cane
Directions See How It's Made
- First of all, go wacko on some peppermint candies or candy canes: smash'em up into little tiny bits, either using your food processor or blender, or putting them in a heavy plastic bag and whacking'em with a mallet/rolling pin/bowling ball/go-go boots.
- Melt some white chocolate or white candy coating (I actually use half of each to get a balance of good flavor and good setting/keeping).
- Stir the peppermint candy into the melted white chocolate, then spread it out thin, about 1/4 inch thick, and let cool.
- Break into chunks and store tightly covered.
- Mails well, if it actually makes it to the post office.