Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My absolute favorite Christmas Candy. So simple to make, and people always ask for the recipe. So, here it is, before you've even asked!
- white chocolate or white confectioner's coating (or combination of half each)
- hard peppermint candies or candy cane
- First of all, go wacko on some peppermint candies or candy canes: smash'em up into little tiny bits, either using your food processor or blender, or putting them in a heavy plastic bag and whacking'em with a mallet/rolling pin/bowling ball/go-go boots.
- Melt some white chocolate or white candy coating (I actually use half of each to get a balance of good flavor and good setting/keeping).
- Stir the peppermint candy into the melted white chocolate, then spread it out thin, about 1/4 inch thick, and let cool.
- Break into chunks and store tightly covered.
- Mails well, if it actually makes it to the post office.