Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Place white chocolate in a small microwave-safe cup.
- Microwave at medium (50%) for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- In a chilled medium bowl, using a hand-held electric mixer set at medium speed, beat the cream with the vanilla just until soft mounds begin to form.
- Stir a few tablespoons of the cream into the white chocolate to lighten it.
- Reduce to low speed and beat the white chocolate into the whipped cream.
- Continue to beat until soft peaks form.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yummy! I did add 2 tbs sugar.
I made this tonight to go with my coconut pound cake (recipe #66278.) I had a problem with the white chocolate seizing a little when I started adding the whipped cream (Step 6). I went ahead and used it anyway and my whipped cream had a nice white chocolate flavor to it. Most yummy. It was great on the cake. And it was good on a spoon too. And I had to eat the stuff that got on my finger....