Recipe by soulcandybt
(Similar to Costco's vanilla cheesecake filling) http://www.recipelink.com/msgbrd/board_14/2007/FEB/26140.html
Top Review by hayes433865
I am curious about the 1 ounce package of instant pudding. I know they come in 3 or 5 ounce packages but I didn't know they came in 1 ounce packages. Is this a misprint or is this accurate? Thank you very much for the recipe, I have been wanting this recipe for the longest time and have not been able to find it until now.
- 226.79 g white chocolate
- 453.59 g well-chilled heavy cream (whipping)
- 28.34 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 473.18 ml cold whole milk
- 226.79 g container whipped cream cheese
- 177.44 ml confectioners' sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 0.25 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, melt white chocolate in microwave (heat for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until completely melted smooth).
- In a medium bowl beat heavy cream until it holds soft peaks.
- In a medium bowl, beat pudding into milk for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and a pinch of salt until creamy smooth. Beat in the melted white chocolate.
- Stir the pudding into the cream cheese mixture. Stir in 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Then fold in another 1/3 of the whipped cream and then fold in the remaining 1/3.
- Chill 15 minutes and use as a filling for a cake.