(Similar to Costco's vanilla cheesecake filling) http://www.recipelink.com/mf/14/28027
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, melt white chocolate in microwave (heat for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat until completely melted smooth).
- 2In a medium bowl beat heavy cream until it holds soft peaks.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat pudding into milk for 2 minutes.
- 4In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and a pinch of salt until creamy smooth. Beat in the melted white chocolate.
- 5Stir the pudding into the cream cheese mixture. Stir in 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Then fold in another 1/3 of the whipped cream and then fold in the remaining 1/3.
- 6Chill 15 minutes and use as a filling for a cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake Mousse (Costco Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.5
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g