1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Truffles
my favorite white chocolate, coated with nuts or coconut. makes an elegant dessert and a lovely gift. prep time is for chopping the chocolate, cook time doesn't reflect the 2 hours for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat heavy cream in a saucepan, bring to a simmer.
- 2add butter, stir until melted.
- 3add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- 4remove from heat and pour into a shallow bowl.
- 5cool, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
- 6roll mixture into 1 inch balls, roll in nuts or coconut.
- 7chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 14.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g