my favorite white chocolate, coated with nuts or coconut. makes an elegant dessert and a lovely gift. prep time is for chopping the chocolate, cook time doesn't reflect the 2 hours for chilling.
- heat heavy cream in a saucepan, bring to a simmer.
- add butter, stir until melted.
- add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- remove from heat and pour into a shallow bowl.
- cool, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
- roll mixture into 1 inch balls, roll in nuts or coconut.
- chill until ready to serve.