Recipe by Sarah in New York
This is so yummy. It only takes about 5 minutes to make and it tastes so good! My hubby can't stop eating it. Even though it has white chocolate, it's still a pretty healthy snack!
Top Review by pansregnig
Okay, I didn't follow the recipe very closely. I used Hershey's Orange Creme Kisses, as we had a bunch leftover from Easter. For nuts, I used whatever I had, some pistachios, cashews and Deluxe Mixed Nuts (I'm not a big peanut fan). Same with the dried fruit, some raisins, dried blueberries and dried cranberries. The point is, this recipe is quite versatile, and the result is quite addicting.
- 6 cups white chocolate chips (2 bags)
- 2 lbs peanuts (I use party peanuts)
- 1 lb cashews
- 2 cups raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth. (You should take them out and stir about every 30 seconds so they don't burn).
- Combine the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate over the nuts and raisins and stir until well coated.
- Empty out onto greased foil or wax paper and let cool. (It will be crumbly)
- Store in an airtight container.