Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy. It only takes about 5 minutes to make and it tastes so good! My hubby can't stop eating it. Even though it has white chocolate, it's still a pretty healthy snack!
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth. (You should take them out and stir about every 30 seconds so they don't burn).
- Combine the other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour melted chocolate over the nuts and raisins and stir until well coated.
- Empty out onto greased foil or wax paper and let cool. (It will be crumbly)
- Store in an airtight container.
Okay, I didn't follow the recipe very closely. I used Hershey's Orange Creme Kisses, as we had a bunch leftover from Easter. For nuts, I used whatever I had, some pistachios, cashews and Deluxe Mixed Nuts (I'm not a big peanut fan). Same with the dried fruit, some raisins, dried blueberries and dried cranberries. The point is, this recipe is quite versatile, and the result is quite addicting.
What a great treat! My DH loves peanuts and cashews so I couldn't resist making this, especially when I saw how easy it was. I also threw in some chopped pecans that I had to use up. Delish! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.