Recipe by Chris from Kansas
These cookies are so good. They combine the great flavors of vanilla chips and almond brickle.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup almond brickle chips
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in baking chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsfuls 2 inches apart onto spray-coated cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely.