Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These cookies are so good. They combine the great flavors of vanilla chips and almond brickle.
Make and share this White Chocolate Toffee Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir in baking chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsfuls 2 inches apart onto spray-coated cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely.