Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
crispy but sticky, can be put in cute cases for kids or served in slices for adults
Make and share this White Chocolate Syrup Krispies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter over a slow heat in a pan.
- Add marshmallows and syrup until a thick syrup forms.
- Break up the chocolate and add stirring until melted.
- Take the pan off the heat and add Rice Krispies making sure they're well coated.
- Spoon into mini cases or press into a tin and chill before serving.
I made these quite a while ago, and I can't believe I forgot to review them since they are so good. I really liked the white chocolate in these krispies. It gave the flavor a nice little twist on the usual krispie treats. Thanks.