Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
crispy but sticky, can be put in cute cases for kids or served in slices for adults
- 100 g butter
- 100 g marshmallows
- 75 g golden syrup
- 200 -250 g white chocolate (or milk if preferred)
- 200 g Rice Krispies (or other puffed cereal)
- milk chocolate, buttons (to decorate- optional)
- Melt the butter over a slow heat in a pan.
- Add marshmallows and syrup until a thick syrup forms.
- Break up the chocolate and add stirring until melted.
- Take the pan off the heat and add Rice Krispies making sure they're well coated.
- Spoon into mini cases or press into a tin and chill before serving.
I made these quite a while ago, and I can't believe I forgot to review them since they are so good. I really liked the white chocolate in these krispies. It gave the flavor a nice little twist on the usual krispie treats. Thanks.