Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my son's favorite dessert to have at Grandma's house. The white chocolate makes it so yummy! You can whip this dessert up in 20 minutes and let it chill for an hour while you serve dinner.
- 5 squares white baking chocolate, 1 ounce each, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (large)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Cool Whip, for topping (optional)
- In microwave, melt four squares of the white chocolate with milk. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream until peaks form. In a small bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in orange zest and melted white chocolate.
- Fold in whipped cream and spread into the crust.
- Arrange strawberries over the top (substitute other fresh fruit or shaved chocolate for strawberries).
- Melt remaining square of chocolate and drizzle over top of pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Dollop with Cool Whip before serving (optional).
- This takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to chill before serving.