Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very impressive dessert.
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- raspberries (optional)
- mint sprig (optional)
- In double boiler, over medium heat, heat gelatin and water until gelatin dissolves and mixture is very syrupy, stirring occasionally.
- Add chocolate; cook until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread mixture into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- To serve, scoop mixture into 8 dessert dishes. Garnish with raspberries and mint, if desired.