2 hrs 15 mins
This is a very impressive dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In double boiler, over medium heat, heat gelatin and water until gelatin dissolves and mixture is very syrupy, stirring occasionally.
- 2Add chocolate; cook until smooth, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat. Fold in whipped cream.
- 4Spread mixture into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- 5Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- 6To serve, scoop mixture into 8 dessert dishes. Garnish with raspberries and mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse With Raspberries
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 84.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g