- 20 ounces good quality white chocolate
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped stiff
- 6 egg whites, stiffly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler; set aside.
- Puree the strawberries; strain and reserve the juice.
- Place the berries in a saucepan, add the jam and cook over medium-low heat until strawberries thicken.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Fold strawberries into melted white chocolate.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Fold in egg whites.