Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
Sinful is the only way to describe this decadent dessert from TOH. It is a white chocolate cake with a white chocolate cheesecake filling and finished with a white chocolate strawberry whipped cream topping. It has it all! I am not a baker usually but even I couldn't mess this one up it was so easy. It works equally well with blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, lighty beaten
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or 8 ounces other frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- CAKE: In a small microwavable bowl melt the white chocolate and butter (about 90 seconds) stir until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until lemon-colored. Beat in melted chocolate mixture and vanilla. Combine flour and salt, beat into egg mixture. Spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish and set aside. It will be very dense.
- FILLING: In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and white chocolate. Beat in the egg, sugar, sour cream and vanilla just until combined. Carefully spread over the bottom layer.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- TOPPING: Just before serving, fold whipped topping into white chocolate. Fold in strawberries; spread over dessert.
- Can garnish top with some sliced berries and additional shaved white chocolate. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.