1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Strawberry Crispy Treats (Microwave)
I adapted this from the recipe on the package of strawberry flavored marshmallows. This turned out delicious! The white chocolate is enough to drizzle over the top or spread very thinly. If you'd like a thicker layer, use 8-10 ounces. If you don't have the coating, you can use white chocolate chips and add a couple teaspoons of shortening when you melt them. Note: We decided that the 6 ounces spread thinly (as in photo) was pretty sweet. Next time I think we'll just drizzle 4 ounces. Hope this helps you decide how you would like it best! :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave the white chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is completely melted and thin. Set aside.
- 2Microwave the butter in a large microwaveable bowl until melted (30-45 seconds).
- 3Add marshmallows and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each heating, until they are completely melted and the butter and marshmallows and butter are well blended.
- 4Add cereal. Mix well.
- 5Press into greased 13x9 pan, using buttered fingers.
- 6Drizzle or spread white chocolate over the surface of the cereal mixture.
- 7Cool in the refrigerator. Cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Strawberry Crispy Treats (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 75.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: