Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This is actually my daughter's recipe and this is a cake that she created all on her own. She made it while I was visiting and it is Superb!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup white chocolate Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 cup strawberry, mousee
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 25 strawberries (aprox)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare strawberry mousse in medium bowl according to directions on package.
- Cool in fridge about 2 hours.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box.
- Bake in 2- 8" pans.
- Cool cakes completely.
- Prepare white chocolate jello pudding in small bowl as directed , let stand 5 minutes.
- In large bowl stir together white chocolate jello pudding, strawberry mousse and cool whip.
- Slice strawberries up in half then in half again.
- Once cake is cooled, place a thin layer of mixture around the first cake then lay strawberries on top then place second cake on top and cover with remaining mixture on top and around the cake.
- Place another layer of strawberries on top of cake.
- Keep in fridge.
- You will have mixture left over.