Cooking Light. May 2007. It will seem like not enough butter when you are making them, but it really is the right amount! I made these with home-dried strawberries and milk chocolate chips. YUM!
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour (about 3 1/3 ounces)
- 236.59 ml oats
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 177.44 ml coarsely chopped dried strawberries
- 78.07 ml premium white chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into a measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; stir with a whisk.
- Place sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended (about 3 minutes).
- Add vanilla and egg; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Add strawberries and chips; beat at low speed just until blended.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool on pan 1 minute. Remove cookies from pan; cool completely on wire racks.