Recipe by StickyToffee
This creamy white fudge is a nice change from chocolate. Use any nuts and dried fruit that you like, but make sure you use real white chocolate which has cocoa butter in it. Read the label to be sure.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Great tasting fudge, here! I used dried apricots & pistachios! Definitely something I'll make again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In 2 quart saucepan, mix sugar, sour cream, salt and corn syrup. Bring to a boil and boil until soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients, stirring until the marshmallows are melted and blended.
- Pour into 9" square pan and cool till set.