Use premium white chocolate; not white baking chips. Excellent served over ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the cream and butter to a small saucepan.
- 2Place the pan over low heat until the butter melts and the cream comes to a simmer (stir frequently).
- 3Pour the hot cream over the chocolate in a bowl, stirring until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 4Stir in the vanilla and creme de cacao; serve warm or at room temperature.
- 5**White Chocolate Almond Sauce--substitute amaretto for the creme de cacao; optional--add 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds to the finished sauce.
- 6**White Chocolate Rum Sauce--add 3 Tablespoons gold rum or coconut rum to the finished sauce.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1746.1
- Calories from Fat 1154
- Total Fat 128.2 g
- Saturated Fat 78.7 g
- Cholesterol 225.2 mg
- Sodium 251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 138.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 134.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white Creme de Cacao