2 hrs 20 mins
Amazingly good and guilt-free besides! Not everyone on a diet should have to suffer without dessert, so low fat cheesecake is the way to go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, softened
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 4 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fructose or 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup egg substitute or 3/4 cup egg white
- 3 baskets fresh raspberries
- 1Mix cracker crumbs and margarine.
- 2Line bottom of 994 springform pan.
- 3Freeze while preparing filling.
- 4Mix 3 packages cream cheese with fructose until well blended.
- 5Add egg substitue and yogurt and beat for 2 minutes.
- 6Pour into crust pan and set aside.
- 7Combine remaining cream cheese, white chocolate chips and raspberry preserves; mix until well blended.
- 8Drop tablespoons of mix onto plain cheese batter.
- 9DO NOT SWIRL.
- 10Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 40 minutes to 2 hours.
- 11Let sit in pan 3-4 hours, remove sides of pan and add fresh raspberries before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 462.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g