2 hrs 20 mins
Amazingly good and guilt-free besides! Not everyone on a diet should have to suffer without dessert, so low fat cheesecake is the way to go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, softened
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 4 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fructose or 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup egg substitute or 3/4 cup egg white
- 3 baskets fresh raspberries
- 1Mix cracker crumbs and margarine.
- 2Line bottom of 994 springform pan.
- 3Freeze while preparing filling.
- 4Mix 3 packages cream cheese with fructose until well blended.
- 5Add egg substitue and yogurt and beat for 2 minutes.
- 6Pour into crust pan and set aside.
- 7Combine remaining cream cheese, white chocolate chips and raspberry preserves; mix until well blended.
- 8Drop tablespoons of mix onto plain cheese batter.
- 9DO NOT SWIRL.
- 10Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 40 minutes to 2 hours.
- 11Let sit in pan 3-4 hours, remove sides of pan and add fresh raspberries before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 462.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g