Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Amazingly good and guilt-free besides! Not everyone on a diet should have to suffer without dessert, so low fat cheesecake is the way to go.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips, softened
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry preserves
- 4 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fructose or 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute or 3⁄4 cup egg white
- 3 baskets fresh raspberries
- Mix cracker crumbs and margarine.
- Line bottom of 994 springform pan.
- Freeze while preparing filling.
- Mix 3 packages cream cheese with fructose until well blended.
- Add egg substitue and yogurt and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into crust pan and set aside.
- Combine remaining cream cheese, white chocolate chips and raspberry preserves; mix until well blended.
- Drop tablespoons of mix onto plain cheese batter.
- DO NOT SWIRL.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 40 minutes to 2 hours.
- Let sit in pan 3-4 hours, remove sides of pan and add fresh raspberries before serving.