Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Words can't describe...beautiful, creamy and delicious! Make this only when raspberries are in season and you'll be sure to impress your guests...if you don't keep it for yourself!
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 lb white chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 (9 inch) prebaked sweet pastry shells (23-cm)
- 1⁄2 cup shaved dark chocolate (optional)
- Bring cream to boil in large pot over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Stir in mascarpone cheese until mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Pack raspberries in a tight layer over base of your favourite tart shell (but don't smush them!). Pour over chocolate mixture covering berries evenly. Some rapsberries may poke out.
- Shave dark chocolate over tart if desired.
The pie sounds delicious... I will trying it soon, I know it will be a success before I even do it... but I was greatly disappointed that the sweet pastry recipe was not there... I will have to use a reg pie shell since I have no clue how to do a sweet pastry shell...
Lovely tart, every body liked it.I used cream cheese and blackberries,as they weren't very sweet I sifted powdered sugar before the filling.Next time I will try it with white grapes.
This was so EASY and so DELICIOUS!!!! Took me all of 10 minutes to make it. My bf (who is a big white chocolate lover) asks for this all the time. Thank you for posting