Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 10 mins
A creamy and delicious cheesecake using light ingredients. Cook time is time in the oven but does not include chill time.
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 egg (extra large)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate (about 30 g, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons light raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line a 8 or 9 inch springform pan with a parchment round and spray with nonstick coating.
- Combine graham crumbs, butter, and Splenda.
- Press into pan and bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheeses until smooth.
- Melt 2 tbsp of chocolate.
- Add Splenda, egg, flour, sour cream, milk, zest, vanilla, and melted chocolate. Beat well.
- Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Drop spoonfuls of jam onto cheesecake and swirl. Sprinkle remaining chocolate evenly on top.
- Bake at 325 F for 50 - 60 minutes or until middle is firm but still wiggly.
- Turn off oven and leave cheesecake inside for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours (better overnight) before serving.