Recipe by L DJ
Chocolately goodness of an oreo cookie creamy cheese cake with a touch of raspberry
Top Review by bunny1979 Walker
This is an awesome easy recipe. It tastes a lot like the olive garden and cheesecake factory cheesecakes. I didn't make the crust, since I was lazy, and I regret that mistake. I'm making the crust this time around. The hardest part for me was to get the seeds out of the preserves since I wanted a smooth cheescake. This time around I'm using a raspberry sauce that's a lot smoother.
- 591.47 ml finely ground Oreo cookie crumbs (about 25)
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 85.04 g white chocolate, melted
- 44.37 ml raspberry preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- CRUST In a medium bowl, using a fork, combine the cookies and butter.
- Pat the mixture evenly into a pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400°F.
- FILLING Cream the cream cheese with sugar.
- Add the eggs one a time beating well after each.
- beat in vanilla and white chocolate.
- Pour into crust.
- Drop preserves on top and swirl through with a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours.