Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Chocolately goodness of an oreo cookie creamy cheese cake with a touch of raspberry
Make and share this White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely ground Oreo cookie crumbs (about 25)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- CRUST In a medium bowl, using a fork, combine the cookies and butter.
- Pat the mixture evenly into a pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400°F.
- FILLING Cream the cream cheese with sugar.
- Add the eggs one a time beating well after each.
- beat in vanilla and white chocolate.
- Pour into crust.
- Drop preserves on top and swirl through with a knife.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours.
This is an awesome easy recipe. It tastes a lot like the olive garden and cheesecake factory cheesecakes. I didn't make the crust, since I was lazy, and I regret that mistake. I'm making the crust this time around. The hardest part for me was to get the seeds out of the preserves since I wanted a smooth cheescake. This time around I'm using a raspberry sauce that's a lot smoother.
I needed something really fancy to take to a luncheon. This was perfect. I used a springform pan so the cheesecake would have a more classic look. I baked the cheesecake in a waterbath because I have had past problems with the top of cheesecakes cracking. Mine turned out beautifully. It had a smooth texture, creamy, rich flavor, lovely swirl and the oreo crust was excellent. It was a big hit at the luncheon, too. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I really enjoyed this recipe, it was easy and the texture of the cheesecake was perfect. The white chocolate flavor got lost under the raspberry and oreo flavors though. Next time I might sub more chocolate and use a subtler graham crust. Thanks!