1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
L DJ's Note:
Chocolately goodness of an oreo cookie creamy cheese cake with a touch of raspberry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups finely ground Oreo cookie crumbs (about 25)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1CRUST In a medium bowl, using a fork, combine the cookies and butter.
- 2Pat the mixture evenly into a pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 400°F.
- 3FILLING Cream the cream cheese with sugar.
- 4Add the eggs one a time beating well after each.
- 5beat in vanilla and white chocolate.
- 6Pour into crust.
- 7Drop preserves on top and swirl through with a knife.
- 8Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool.
- 9Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.3
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.1 mg
- Sodium 288.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs