Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A wonderful combination!
Top Review by erikanz
Just made these and tasting them as I write, very yummy! I did add 100mls more milk as I found it was a bit too thick and not mixing easily. And as well as the 1/2 C of raspberries, which i only had frozen, i added 1/2 c of frozen blueberries. Also i couldn't help but add a bit more chocolate. Sooo gooood. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 3 ounces chopped white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 375°F Fit muffins papers into tin.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and melted butter.
- Stir the liquid into the dry ingredients with the raspberries and chocolate, taking care not to over-mix.
- Bake the muffins: Spoon the mixture into the muffin papers and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or so until well risen and just firm.
- Serve warm.