1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
This recipe is from Sara's Secrets on the Food Network. I saw it and thought it looked really yummy! Let me know how it turns out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fine quality white chocolate
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1Make crust: Finely grind almonds and crumbs in a food processor.
- 2Add butter, blending until combined.
- 3Press over bottom and 2/3 up side of a 10-inch springform pan.
- 4Make filling: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a large metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring until smooth, and remove from heat.
- 6Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy.
- 7Beat in sugar.
- 8Add whole eggs and yolks, 1 at a time.
- 9Beat well at low speed and scrape down bowl after each addition.
- 10Beat in flour and vanilla until just combined.
- 11Add melted chocolate in a slow stream, beating until filling is well combined.
- 12Arrange berries in 1 layer over crust and pour filling into crust.
- 13Bake in middle of oven until cake is set 3 inches from edge but center is still wobbly when pan is gently shaken, 45 to 55 minutes.
- 14(You can also test the doneness of a cheesecake with a thermometer. The internal temperature should be 160 to 165 degrees F.).
- 15Run a thin knife around edge of cake to loosen, then cool completely in pan on a rack.
- 16(Cake will continue to set as it cools.) Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- 17Cheesecake can be made 3 days ahead and chilled, covered.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.4
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 142.6 mg
- Sodium 264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g