1/5 Photos of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
Great for a special occasion! Best if made a day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumb
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter until well blended.
- 3Press mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 4(I lightly greased the bottom of the pan although it didn't call for it).
- 5To make raspberry sauce~in a medium saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch and water.
- 6Bring to boil.
- 7Continue boiling until sauce is thick and clear.
- 8Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- 9Set aside.
- 10In the top of a double boiler, heat white chocolate chips and half and half, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 11Remove from heat and alow to cool to lukewarm.
- 12In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth.
- 13Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 14Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate chips.
- 15Pour half of batter over crust.
- 16Spoon 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over batter.
- 17Pour remaining batter into pan.
- 18Spoon another 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over the top of the batter.
- 19Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create marbles effect being careful NOT to disturb bottom crust.
- 20Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is set.
- 21Allow to cool, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours before removing from pan.
- 22Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 875.8
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.0 g
- Cholesterol 213.1 mg
- Sodium 493.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g