1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Pumpkin Dreams
If you like pumpkin pie, you'll love these delicious pumpkin cookies dotted with white chocolate chips and chopped pecans. Drizzled with a brown sugar icing, they're irresistible
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips or 1 (11 ounce) package white vanilla chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in egg, vanilla and pumpkin.
- 2Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips and pecans.
- 3Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until firm.
- 5Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 6For frosting:
- 7Combine brown sugar and butter in a saucepan and bring to a boil; cook over medium heat for 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 8Add milk; beat until smooth.
- 9Beat in enough confectioners' sugar to reach desired consistency.
- 10Frost cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pumpkin Dreams
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 172.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g