Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Try these if you love white chocolate cookies or just cookies altogether.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice and the baking soda.
- In a medium bowl cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in pumpkin pie puree until combined.
- Then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- When the mixture is combined slowly beat in the flour mixture.
- Then stir in the white chocolate and the pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon 2 inches apart on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300°F for 20 to 22 minutes until just set.
Amazing cookies! These are such delicious little things. The pumpkin and white chocolate compliment each other very well. I used 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract as the recipe did not specify how much to use. That worked out perfectly. I also left out the pecans because I just wanted a soft cookie. For the pumpkin pie spice, I made my own using Recipe #107059. These little cookies are now on my favorites list. Thanks for the wonderful recipe; I will be making it often!
This recipe makes beautiful soft cookies that are very tasty. I added 1/4 teaspoon of salt "just because". I had flat round ovals of white chocolate, which I chopped coarsely. I also lightly toasted the pecans. Thank you very much for sharing this lovely recipe with us.
These are a wonderful cookie!! I am not a cookie person, however, these will be made again. DH said these are a keeper. I will be making many batches as part of the baskets I make for Christmas. Many thanks for sharing.