Recipe by Xexe
Try these if you love white chocolate cookies or just cookies altogether.
Top Review by jnpj
Amazing cookies! These are such delicious little things. The pumpkin and white chocolate compliment each other very well. I used 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract as the recipe did not specify how much to use. That worked out perfectly. I also left out the pecans because I just wanted a soft cookie. For the pumpkin pie spice, I made my own using Recipe #107059. These little cookies are now on my favorites list. Thanks for the wonderful recipe; I will be making it often!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice and the baking soda.
- In a medium bowl cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in pumpkin pie puree until combined.
- Then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- When the mixture is combined slowly beat in the flour mixture.
- Then stir in the white chocolate and the pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon 2 inches apart on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300°F for 20 to 22 minutes until just set.