Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
Submitted for RSC #9.
Top Review by kellychris
This is very GOOD! I followed directions precisely but added no alcohol, as my family doesn't drink and so I had none around when I wanted to make these. These are EXTREMELY sweet,but the PB does come thru. I like the cinnamon glaze on the outside. I don't think it would be the same without it.
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) box puff pastry
- 8 ounces white chocolate, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll puff pastry from box on lightly floured surface.
- Cut pastry rectangle into 8 right angle triangles.
- Put peanut butter in a bowl and add shredded chocolate, mix with spoon.
- Spread shredded chocolate and peanut butter over each puff pastry, brush lightly with butter.
- Roll from fat side of triangle to narrow, curve to crescent shape.
- Place on slightly buttered cookie sheet fold side down arranged in a
- pinwheel design.
- Cook 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees (watch for time estimating gas oven temps, should be golden flaky crusts.
- Take out of oven and drizzle icing on top.
- ICING:-1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon together in a bowl, add 2 tsp milk, 1 tbsp Grand Marnier 1 tsp at a time, mixing to icing consistency.
- Drizzle over warm rolls.