1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Sammi Rall's Note:
These are some of the most delicious cookies I have ever made. Everyone loves them!! The pudding in the recipe makes the cookies moist and chewy for a long time after they've cooled! I add a liberal amount of white chocolate chips because they are so good, but you could add M&Ms or other chocolate chips in place of the white chocolate chips. Or do 1 cup of white chocolate and 1 cup of M&M's. Add seasonal M&M's to make the cookies beautiful and festive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and two sugars until well combined. Beat in vanilla pudding mix. Add eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated. Mix in vanilla extract.
- 3In another small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in M&Ms and white chocolate chips.
- 4Drop tablespoon size cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until just turning golden brown (be careful not to over bake). Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g