1/3 Photos of White Chocolate Pretzels
Darlene Summers's Note:
My girls love these so much--if I don't have some made they buy them in the stores and they are very expensive. But they are quite cheap to make and very little trouble.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package almond bark
- 1 (9 ounce) package small pretzels
- 1Slowly melt almond bark in an appropriate pan or follow directions on package.
- 2Dip pretzels in white chocolate and lay on wax paper to firm.
- 3When firm, you may put in a covered bowl or in a bag.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 971.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3468.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 203.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: