1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Popcorn
Grimm's Restaurant Tales's Note:
When I was in 4th grade my bestfriend Nicole's grandmother made us this one night. Im 23 now, and i've never forgotten it. I think the "cool" part is that once it dries you really can't tell that the chocolate is on there. It's a fantastic surprise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g of nestle white chocolate chips
- 2 (187.10 g) bag popcorn (Stay away from the buttery kind)
- 1Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. (Watch it closely if you use the microwave).
- 2Microwave 2 bags of popcorn or pop about 7 oz. popcorn kernels.
- 3In a large tub, (or 2 large bowls) drizzle melted white chocolate over popcorn. Mix and fluff as you go. Your looking for a light coat of chocolate on the popcorn -- too much will make the popcorn soggy and spongy.
- 4Let popcorn cool in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens. This is a great time to scoop servings of the popcorn into large ziplock baggys for easy storage.
- 5**Try bringing this to the party/couch/campout/slumberparty and letting your guest discover that it's not ordinary popcorn on their own ;) It's the greatest 1/2 a sec. in your life before you figure out what's goin' on.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 871.8
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.1 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 23.9 g