The pistachios and dried cranberries give this a kind of subtle red and green look, for a Martha Stewart-y Christmas appeal. The recipe originated with Cafe Momo in Durham NC (go Tarheels!), and the recipe is from Carolina Thyme, the cookbook of the Durham/Orange County Junior League.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the pistachios in the oven at 350 degrees or in a dry skillet on the stovetop; they go from perfect to burnt quickly, so watch closely.
- 2Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- 3Chop the chocolate and melt in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, or in the microwave oven, stirring frequently.
- 4Stir in the cranberries and pistachios.
- 5Pour onto the foil-lined sheet, spreading evenly; chill for 1 hour or until set.
- 6Remove from foil and break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pistachio Bark
Serving Size: 1 (864 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1788.1
- Calories from Fat 1024
- Total Fat 113.8 g
- Saturated Fat 49.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 207.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 145.5 g
- Protein 32.7 g