1 hr 10 mins
Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Yummy cake that starts with a cake mix, but sure doesn't taste like It!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lighly grease a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 2Melt 6 Tbs butter and stir in brown sugar. Spread mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- 3Drain pineapple as much as you can, reserving the liquid. Pour drained pineapple over sugar mixture.
- 4Pat cherries dry and arrange over pineapple.
- 5Cut the remaining 6 Tbs butter into pieces. Place butter and chopped white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- 6Place the cake mix, 1 cup of the pineapple juice, eggs, vanilla, and melted butter mix into a large mixing bowl.
- 7Mix at low speed for 1 minute, scraping sides frequently.
- 8Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes longer until batter is well combined and thick.
- 9Pour batter over the pineapples and chrries, smoothing wiht rubber spatula.
- 10Bake cake until it springs back when lighly pressed, 43-48 minutes/.
- 11Remove pan from oven andplace o wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- 12Run knife around edge of cake and invert onto serving platter so that the cherries and pineapples are on top.
- 13Slice and serve warm.
- 14Store at room temp up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 255.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g