White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Bark
- Cover a baking pan with foil or wax paper; set aside.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over barely simmering water, stirring until smooth OR melt according to package directions.
- Stir in crushed peppermints after chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread onto prepared pan; allow to cool completely.
- When chocolate is cooled and set, break into chunks for serving.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature.