Found this today on www.popcorn.org. It looks like a winner to try at Christmas this year. I put used the cooking time as the cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover a baking pan with foil or wax paper; set aside.
- 2Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- 3Melt chocolate in a double boiler over barely simmering water, stirring until smooth OR melt according to package directions.
- 4Stir in crushed peppermints after chocolate is melted.
- 5Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture and stir to coat.
- 6Spread onto prepared pan; allow to cool completely.
- 7When chocolate is cooled and set, break into chunks for serving.
- 8Store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn Bark
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 61.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: