Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Would be fabulous on chocolate goodies or even a yellow or white cake.
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Place the white chocolate in a small glass bowl in the microwave on high power for 1 minute.
- Remove bowl from the oven and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth; set aside to cool.
- Using an electric mixer on low speed, blend the cream cheese and butter for 30 seconds.
- Add the melted white chocolate and blend another 30 seconds on low speed.
- Add the mint extract and 2 cups of the powdered sugar; blend on low speed until the sugar is incorporated, 30 seconds more.
- Increase mixer speed to medium and beat until frosting is fluffy, 1 minute more, adding up to 1/2 cup more sugar if needed, to make a good spreading consistency.
- Use as desired.